If your web browser supports the use of "Access Keys" then you will be able navigate around this website using the following access keys:
- S - Skip navigation links and move to the main content
- 1 - Home Page
- 2 - Site Map
- 3 - About Us
- 4 - Our People
- 5 - Practice Areas
- 6 - News & Events
- 7 - Join Us
- 9 - Contact Us
- 0 - Access Key details
Using Access Keys
- The ability for you to use "Access Keys" depends on the operating system and web browser you are using.
- "Access Keys" are supported by the more recent versions of most popular web browsers.
- If you are using a Windows-based PC, press the ‘Alt key’ and the access key together to highlight that link, then press ENTER to activate the link.
- If you are using a Macintosh PC, press the ‘Ctrl key’ and the access key together to highlight that link, then press ENTER to activate the link.
Have we got it right?
We aim to make this web site is easy to use for everyone and if whilst using our site you encounter any difficulties with its accessibility, please do tell us and we will work with you to resolve the problems.
Need more help?
The following provide additional information on what others are doing to make technology accessible and how to use the accessibilitiy features of various popular web browsers:
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)